Moving from mbox to Maildir

2009-02-25 01:39:01
I am thinking about moving my old uw-imap accounts to Courier (where most of my mail accounts live) and converting all the accounts to Maildir. before I reinvent the wheel, has someone already written a mbox -> maildir program or procmail script?

And what sorts of issues am I going to run into?

(The impetus for this was realizing that my sent mail on my personal account dates to 1999 and has over 200MB of mail in it... oops. and I thought I was keeping everything nicely archived into monthly folders to prevent mbox bloat like that.)

--
"I hope someday you know the indescribable joy of having children,
        and of paying someone else to raise them."