Re: Moving from mbox to Maildir

2009-02-25 15:37:16
On 25-Feb-2009, at 13:31, Dallman Ross wrote:
On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 01:09:54PM -0700, LuKreme wrote:

On 25-Feb-2009, at 10:10, Dallman Ross wrote:
formail -s procmail -m DEFAULT=/path/to/maildir/folder/ /dev/null < mbox

That syntax doesn't appear to work as it returns a rcfile not found
error.

Then you didn't do it right.  The /dev/null above is the rcfile.

Oops, missed the entirely.

Testing it now to see how it does. Then, of course, I have to clean all my .procmailrc and releated files, and then figure out how to move from

You don't have to clean up anything if you use the command-line with
/dev/null as the designated rcfile.

Well, my .procmailrc and related files deliver to mbox paths, not Maildir paths...

--
I am by nature made for my won good, not my own evil