Re: Broken mass mailings - Delivered-To: issue

2010-01-08 14:45:22
At 14:43 2010-01-08 -0500, Charles Gregory wrote:

The To header is irrelevant. Mail to this list is addressed "To:" the
list. But the *envelope* (which is captured in your system as a
header "Delivered-To:" is the real recipient.

_rewritten_ to a header on his system, more likely. Most MTAs have an option to write the apparent recipient to a custom header if the recipient address doesn't appear cleartexted.

No, no, why are you SENDING the mail you just received, rather than
delivering it directly to the recipient's mailbox? IE:

:0
*(conditions)
$USER/inbox

Or, uh, just letting procmail perform $DEFAULT