Re: Broken mass mailings - Delivered-To: issue

2010-01-08 17:24:01
Cutting to the chase, it  seems pretty clear my MTA is, in some way,
boogered.

I will be heading out of town tomorrow and will be on the road for an
extended period.  I'd hoped to find a quick and easy fix to what is,
clearly, a bigger problem than I expected.  Since the bulk of my
problems stem from two mail lists, which are expendable, I'll do the
"chisel handle as hammer" thing and drop the lists.  The Coasties only
write once a week and all they send is a link to a PDF I can find
through other routes.  So, basta.

Many thanks for the patience, helpfulness, and attention.

Cheers,
Rick Emerson