Re: Broken mass mailings - Delivered-To: issue

2010-01-08 21:08:12
At 20:51 2010-01-08 -0500, System Administration wrote:

The problem is I'm not successful in writing a recipe that re-directs mail from one place to another, based on the Delivered-To: field.

You should run some of the tests which have been suggested - determine whether user without the domain resolves to local delivery (it should), and what user the initial delivery is being processed for.

If you're doing it from procmail running with elevated priviledges, you should be able to directly write to any arbitrary mailbox (unless there's a user-specific procmailrc to contend with).