Re: EOF and future recipes

2010-06-07 10:14:44
Hylton,

A separate file (which I think Clive was the first to suggest) is the best
idea in my opinion.

However, if you must keep your notes at the end of your .procmailrc, then

HOST=

is not so good, because any message still undelivered at that point would
be dropped.

SWITCHRC

would be the way to go, assuming that it's your main rcfile and wasn't
called with an INCLUDERC assignment in another rcfile, because then any
undelivered message would be deposited in $DEFAULT.  I think it was Bart
who beat me to recommending that.