Re: EOF and future recipes

2010-06-07 16:26:43
At 22:25 2010-06-07 +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
Why not put the

    :0
    ${DEFAULT}

before you parts which should be not more executed?

Note that when delivering to $DEFAULT, one should err on the side of caution and include the lockfile flag, in the event that it is (as is often the case) mbox format. Not doing so could get ugly.

- Sean (the one who suggested unsetting HOST, doh!) Straw