Re: Maybe simple question

2003-12-16 15:08:43
On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 03:52:02PM -0500, Vivien M. wrote:
What about if your web hosting provider says "We must host your DNS,
otherwise you can't use our web hosting service"

That's between them and their customers.  They provide DNS records that are
required for functionality today, and they'll provide DNS records that are
required for functionality tomorrow.  Or their customers will leave.  It's not
exactly a loyal customer base in any event.

--
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something