Re: major forwarders in trusted-forwarder.org

2004-01-08 10:29:50
"mww" == Meng Weng Wong
"[spf-discuss] major forwarders in trusted-forwarder.org"
 Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:18:11 -0500

    mww> Before I set pobox.com to reject all SPF failures across the
    mww> board, I need to make sure the trusted-forwarder.org
    mww> exemption works well, so that I don't bounce inbound
    mww> forwarded mail.

Is trusted-forwarder.org for all to use?  Is there an example using
such exemptions?

FWIW here is a list of forwarders I'm crudely white listing by client
IP as if they were backup MXes not under my control.  Is there a
better way?  This would become unwieldy very quickly with only a few
users, no?

acm.org
ieee.org
# Many schools
alumniconnections.com
# linux.org
ganymede.invlogic.com
# .name registrants
lastname.name

What is recommended to handle .forward and /etc/aliases from sites
that disallow pipe in .forward or /etc/aliases?  With just a handful
of users these keep showing up.

        jam