Re: major forwarders in trusted-forwarder.org

2004-01-09 16:05:11
On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 05:01:37PM -0600, wayne wrote:
Is there any reason to restrict who can do zone transfers for
trusted-forwarder.org?  I can't see anything that would be very secret
in there.

Should make the zone file available via http also?   It contains
comments, a few email addresses and other information that may be both
more useful for people, but also more likely to be wanted to keep
private.  (The email addresses in particular.)

I'm leaning toward making this info public, but it is hard to put the
genie back in the bottle.

I think the IP address genie is safe to let out, but not the others.  I
would advise against making any of the other information public, really.

hdp.