Re: Lawsuits, angry business users, and SPF stupidi ty.

2004-01-13 07:26:19
On Tuesday 13 January 2004 2:01 pm, Chris Drake wrote:
Hi Phillip,
As a PKI-aware person, do you know if anyone is doing any anti-spam
PKI work, like any paid-for "I am not a spammer" certificate system or
other PKI-based anti-spam solutions?  I think this would be an ideal
alternative to SPF, since it gives SENDERS a way to ensure their
emails reach their recipients - and the rights of senders are getting
totally lost in todays anti-spam frenzy.

It's not PKI based, but http://www.bondedsender.com may be what you are
looking for.

- Dan