Re: Mail with suspicious HTML tag discarded.

2004-01-14 07:51:56
In <200401141429(_dot_)i0EET3KA009170(_at_)pop(_dot_)snert(_dot_)net> Root
<root(_at_)pop(_dot_)snert(_dot_)net> writes:

Concering your message:

     Re: [spf-discuss] implementation question

I thought snert.net was removed from this list for sending these kind
of messages.

However, I notice that the mailing list software used for this list
does not the "Precedence: bulk" header which is used by many
out-of-office and vacation programs to prevent them from sending
messages such as this to the list.

You have sent an email containing the HTML <IFRAME> tag. This tag is

Actually, no, it didn't have an HTML tag, although it did have that
string.

Alex Van den Bogaerdt's signature contains:

: begin  sig
: http://www.googlism.com/index.htm?ism=alex+van+den+bogaerdt&type=1
: This message was produced without any <iframe tags

The first line triggers a but in some MicroSoft email programs
(outlook?  outlook express?  I forget).  The third line obviously
triggers other bugs.

I'm not sure I appreciate people who go out of their way to cause bugs
any more than I appreciate seeing these warning messages being sent to
the list.

-wayne