Re: Re: step by step deploment

2004-01-25 08:56:07
Whoever thought that was a good thing to put into the RFX is an idiot
and should never write another RFC again although I'd love to know what
their twisted thinking was.

Who gave the authors of the RFC the god given right to tell me that I
have to accept a forgery? This is just plain stupid.

RFC or not I'll never accept that statement and will block on any
forged HELO/EHLO name I want and be damned with the RFC.