Re: Re: SPF in MTAs

2004-01-25 14:05:16
Does anyone knoe anything about non-Unix MTAs? Does MS Exchange have
a way to implement an SPF plug-in?

Absolutely,  and if people would stop mogging this into an OS advocacy
group  and  simply  ignore  the  known-inane  XML  suggestion  and its
accoutrements, I might be able to retain my interest in writing one.

There  are  plenty  of  exposed  (i.e.  MX) boxes running a variety of
Windows  mail  apps  and  attended  by extremely knowledgeable admins;
these would benefit from fair and proper attention in the SPF effort.

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: sandy(_at_)cypressintegrated(_dot_)com