Re: SPF advocacy

2004-01-26 11:46:08
In <0HS4000QO17Y1Y(_at_)lmco(_dot_)com> "Thomas R. Stephenson"
<tstephen(_at_)mtshasta(_dot_)lmms(_dot_)lmco(_dot_)com> writes:

I think agreement can be reached in the cases where
- companies tell their employees which SMTP server to use

What about large corporations where the company does not tell the
employees what SMP server to use?

If a company publishes restrictive SPF records, but doesn't tell
people which SMTP servers to use, then they are brain dead.  Yes,
there are brain dead companies out there, but I suspect that SPF is
going to be the least of their employee's problems.

-wayne

Wiki:
http://spfwiki.infinitepenguins.net/pmwiki.php/SenderPermittedFrom/HomePage