Re: Registrar supplied DNS support of TXT records?

2004-01-27 18:53:07
On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 18:10, Thomas Harold wrote:

The problem is that register.com's web interface for making changes to
my DNS entries does not allow me to create TXT records.  (I've asked the
support group twice in the last month and gotten blown off both times.)

Hehe, I asked them twice today and got cluelessness both times.  I tried
to explain SPF to them, even including the URL and asking that they
consult their engineers before responding.  I've been very happy with
Register.com (30+ domains) for the last 4+ years...but something (IN TXT
record support) has got to improve for me to stay there.  Yeah, yeah, I
know that I could host my own DNS... but I'm smart enough to know that I
don't want to. ;)

-Jim P.

Wiki:
http://spfwiki.infinitepenguins.net/pmwiki.php/SenderPermittedFrom/HomePage