Re: Registrar DNS support (register.com stories)

2004-01-28 15:07:45
On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 11:09:44PM -0500, Thomas Harold wrote:

| (Dread changing registrars/SOAs - something always seems to go wrong.
| We were/are actually in the process of moving a dozen domains TO
| register.com because I find their system easy to work with...)

After fiascos at register.com dealing with registering a couple .us
domains, and subsequent (lack of any) followup, and the fact that they
didn't even have reverse DNS in their own mail servers, and the fact
their new web site really didn't work very well for me (security level
run very high on my web browser: no user-agent, no javascript, no java).
Those things I had at register.com have been moved to domaindiscover.com
which has a simpler, and more universally working, web panel.

I won't go back to register.com mostly because the people would not deal
with any problems.

| Phil Howard KA9WGN       | http://linuxhomepage.com/      http://ham.org/ |
| (first name) at ipal.net | http://phil.ipal.org/   http://ka9wgn.ham.org/ |