Re: Re: "extreme SPF" scenario for ISPs

2004-02-03 09:05:18
<snip>

I _must_ be able to send e-mail with my company address when at home,
without having to use VPN. I can hardly imagine that I am alone.

Won't your company provide an alternative port on their mailserver? Seems an
easy
thing to do. This becomes something that is your companies problem to solve,
not
your problem. And, this is a problem that many companies will have to solve
once
SPF takes off.

Also, your company could add a record for their domain to include your ISP's
mailserver. At that point, you would be able to send thru your ISP's mailserver
using
your companies email address. This would actually be the easiest method.

Like I said earlier, there are many ways to skin the cat.

John Chapman

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.5.txt