RE: Suspicious:Re: [Announce] qmail SPF patch (pre1)

2004-02-05 10:14:37
Greg Wooledge wrote:
I've been running this for about 3 days now.  It seems to work fine,
but I've been using "behavior 1" (just add a header, don't block) on
general principle.

Same here, I set mine up in the same configuration a couple of days ago.

It *would* have caught this message, if the domain had used -all
instead
of ?all in their SPF record:

So far mine has not gotten any SPF fails (at least that did not get
encapsulated by SpamAssassin also, makes them hard to filter on),
however I have gotten two explicit SPF passes, one from livejournal.com
and one from gamefly.com.  It would be nice to have this implementation
be able to set/unset environment variables on the various results of the
SPF check, so that I could unset QMAILQUEUE on explicit SPF pass or fail
and bypass the spam filters.

---
Dustin D. Trammell
Vulnerability Remediation Alchemist