Re: will resistant MTAs be fronted with commercial antispam gateways?

2004-02-10 13:52:31
On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 02:49:47PM -0600, wayne wrote:

| To be honest, I think trying to push SPF into MTAs right now is doing
| far more harm than good.  It looks rushed, and that makes the
| conservative MTA folks feel even more nervous.

You're probably right.  But I want to be able to say *something* in my
Linux Journal article on "how to turn on SPF in your MTA" :)

If we get the patches for SPF *and* SRS stable and mature maybe the MTA
guys will be more receptive.

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/spf-draft-20040209.txt