Re: Re: Discussion of Email Caller ID Boycott

2004-03-30 12:56:38
begin  Tuesday 30 March 2004 21:31, Stuart D. Gathman quote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, Dan Boresjo wrote:
On Tuesday 30 March 2004 19:39, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:
The other nefarious action that MSFT could take is to refuse to accept
email without CID - but require an (annual, no doubt) license fee to
publish CID data.

Call the party you are mailing and inform them that there is a problem at
their end ;-O

"There is no problem at our end - we use Microsoft.  If you can't make
your email work, we'll just have to find another vendor."

Bill them for your CID license. And better yet: Bill _each_ one of
your customers that needs CID for your CID license (even though a
single license handles them all, hehe). You're a businessman, after
all ;-)

Alain