Re: Re: Discussion of Email Caller ID Boycott

2004-03-30 12:31:31
On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, Dan Boresjo wrote:

On Tuesday 30 March 2004 19:39, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

The other nefarious action that MSFT could take is to refuse to accept
email without CID - but require an (annual, no doubt) license fee to publish
CID data.

Call the party you are mailing and inform them that there is a problem at
their end ;-O

"There is no problem at our end - we use Microsoft.  If you can't make
your email work, we'll just have to find another vendor."

      "Very few of our customers are going to have a pure Unix
      or pure Windows environment." - Dennis Oldroyd, Microsoft Corporation