SV: 10,000 Registrations

2004-04-03 01:03:41
-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Lars Dybdahl [mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]
För Lars Dybdahl
Skickat: den 3 april 2004 07:19
Till: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Ämne: SV: [spf-discuss] 10,000 Registrations

As soon as we get SPF working on the webhotel I work for, I
can add more than 10.000 to the list in one bulk add, because
we will add default SPF records :-)

I think this adoption roll is more dependent on how many are
registering, than on how the growth really is.

Lars.

Does ayone know how many users the 10k registered domains represent. I think
that is far more interesting than the number of domains. The current stats
count my private domain (three users) as equal to aol.com.

/Johan