Re: SV: 10,000 Registrations

2004-04-05 01:28:57
On Sat, 2004-04-03 at 09:03, spf-team(_at_)strandhuset(_dot_)net wrote:

Does ayone know how many users the 10k registered domains represent. I think
that is far more interesting than the number of domains. The current stats
count my private domain (three users) as equal to aol.com.

/Johan

I'm more interested in the ratio of messages that arrive at my relay(s)
which have an SPF record against those that don't ... so I'm going to
start counting. I'll aim to put the stats/graph up somewhere in due
course...

Ian.