Re: SV: Re: some stats on SPF and C-ID publishing

2004-05-28 20:31:18
On Fri, 2004-05-28 at 15:39, James Couzens wrote:
On Fri, 2004-05-28 at 11:10, Andy Bakun wrote:

While an SPF-in-XML parser can be 2k (or under 20k, whatever),

Let me ask you this, just how "extensible" is an SPF-in-XML parser
implementation that doesn't link a fully compliant XML library??

This is not a question for me to answer, I asked the same thing in
http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com/200405/0228.html

That "under 20k" is from the response I got.  I personally don't see the
value in using XML unless a full parser is implemented.  I guess an
Extensible Markup Lanugage parser that isn't extensible is just a Markup
Language parser.  Hardly useful for "extensible" purposes.

--
Andy Bakun <spf(_at_)leave-it-to-grace(_dot_)com>