Re: Re[2]: what license do you want to see?

2004-05-30 09:26:14

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Iadonisi" <pri(_dot_)spf(_at_)iadonisi(_dot_)to>
To: <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2004 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [spf-discuss] what license do you want to see?

On Sat, 2004-05-29 at 19:15, Chris Drake wrote:
How about pushing for no license ?

eg:-

SPF/CID are unencumbered, free technologies. Use or not as you please.

(Coincidentally a good test of the true intentions of MS too :-)

  Now, I *really* like that idea!  Unfortunately, reality just thwacked
me up the side of the head. ;-)

Yeah, it's sort of a "why don't we all put our lunches in the fridge with no
labels on them and share all the food?" Unfortunately, there is at least one
thief in the crowd. (Historically, Microsoft.)