Re: In defence of XML

2004-05-31 00:23:31
In <004e01c446d3$c17ff9d0$01030101(_at_)pamho(_dot_)net> "Roger Moser"
<roger_moser_spf(_at_)greenmail(_dot_)ch> writes:

I have following great idea for those who would like to parse the email
policy as XML:

We store the email policy in SPF format, and for XML lovers I will write an
SPF to XML converter.

During the slow points of the IETF MARID meeting, I wrote just such a
converter up.  It will be available in the next release of libspf-alt
and if anyone wants it sooner, just let me know.

Since libspf-alt already byte-compiles all SPF records into an
internal parse-tree, and could print the parse-tree out in SPF format,
all it took to create the SPF->XML converter was to add a whole bunch
of string literals.

-wayne