Re: Dear Microsoft,

2004-06-07 05:57:31
On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 05:35, Angus wrote:
At 20:16 7/06/2004, James Couzens wrote:

<snip>

You do realise you're sending the same attachment with every one of your
emails?

Yes I do :)  Thats an indication that it really came from me.  When
using your MUA see if it has PGP support, and if so enable it.  If its
not there, then recompile with it.  If thats not a possibility switch
MUA's.

Cheers,

James

--