RE: SPFv1 needs SRS help; also, Internet gazillionaires please donate

2004-06-08 14:26:26
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of Meng
Weng Wong
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 5:04 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: [spf-discuss] SPFv1 needs SRS help; also, Internet
gazillionaires please donate

snip
Do people think there would be a response if we asked for
donations?

  Personal contributions  -   $20 to   $50
  Corporate contributions -  $200 to  $500
  Dot-com Gazillionnaires - $2000 to $5000

Contributions in excess of $1000 will be recognized with a
commemorative SPF poncho.

If people are enthusiastic about chipping in, I can help
coordinate.  As a start, I've added a PayPal button at
bottom of the http://spf.pobox.com/ site.

And I just put in $50 out of my own pocket!

I just put in $50 out of my pocket too.

Scott Kitterman