Re: bake sale, fund drive, t-shirts, cafe press, etc

2004-06-08 14:39:26
On Tue, 8 Jun 2004, Meng Weng Wong wrote:

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 04:17:22PM -0500, rgreene(_at_)tclme(_dot_)org wrote:

| How about actually selling spf gizmos?  Want to increase awareness?  Give
| us something cool for the money.  Of the $1000+ contributors, how many
| will be seen wearing a commemorative poncho?  Even a button saying spf
| will cause conversation.
|
| Take advance orders to eliminate setup costs with a fixed delivery date.
| Base the delivery on a minimal participation.  I'll give $50 for a nice
| ball cap.

I would do something with cafepress but unless their quality
of product has gone up recently I don't know if anyone would
be happy with their stuff.  Who knows where to get good
t-shirts, etc?

I have a coffee mug that was done on CafePress and it looks very good.
Things like mousepads are probably decent quality as well.  I'll agree
that the tshirt printing is mediocre, and the choice of colors is lacking
(any color, as long as it's white!)

--
#!/jameel/akari
sleep 4800;