Re: libspf vs libspf2? Hunh?

2004-07-01 11:00:25
Hi,

Afaik there is a sendmail patch for libspf, but as of yet none for
libspf2 (i promised i'd cough this up somewhere this week)..

For now i'm still using the milter found on the spf.pobox.com, but it
turns out there are actually several milter implementations.

In fact, this whole business is getting quite confusing. I mean, it's
good to have alternatives. But I'm completely lost now and the zillions
of spf/srs implementations around..

Koen