Why has Wayne stolen my domain?

2004-07-24 05:02:36
Everyone,

For several weeks now I have been politely requesting that both Wayne
and Shevek desist from their use of the libspf2.org and libsrs2.org
domain names.

Both Wayne and Shevek have both had personal requests from Meng
requesting that they cease from using it.  It has gotten to the point
where I am SICK and TIRED of dealing with this abuse.

I am fielding a great deal of emails daily now having to try to explain
the differences.  This is complete and utter crap, and I am incredulous
that someone in Wayne's position would act in this manner.

But WHY did they choose these names?  Both Wayne and Shevek feel that
their work is superior and when attempts to work together did not happen
these two felt that they rightfully were due an "official" appearing
domain name.  Well thats crap.  I don't think I've ever seen such
disgusting behaviour on behalf of two people who are supposed to be
leaders in their respective areas.  I have worked my ass off aide this
project and all I get in return is subversive behaviour and no action.

Wayne has managed to lie himself into believing that "libspf2" is not
misleading, and perhaps that works for him... however it does not for
me, and I REFUSE TO TOLERATE this retarded behaviour ANY longer.  As for
Shevek I expect the same.

PLEASE DESIST FROM THE USE OF THE LIBSPF2.ORG and LIBSRS2.ORG DOMAIN
NAMES.

Cheers,

James
--