Re: Why has Wayne stolen my domain?

2004-07-24 13:58:05
On Sat, 2004-07-24 at 06:29, Marc Kool wrote:
Dear James,
I respect what you have done and think libspf is great.  I also understand
your
feeling, but please ... don't use this list to express your frustration.

I apologize, but its exceptionally frustrating to have someone in
Wayne's position act as he does.  And I have no way to ascertain just
who in this list may or may not understand my frustration.  I should not
have to be dealing with e-mails daily have to repetitively explain why
there exists a libspf and libspf2.  I should NOT have to be doing this,
not against Wayne who is supposed to be in a position of influence which
btw he appears to be abusing.

If you don't want to sew them in court, try to solve it in a
professional way: explain on your website in a short and polite story
the differences between libspf and libspf2.

Thats a rather difficult thing to do without bias, but a worthy idea :)

To help you a little: I have included on my personal website a link to
libspf.org.  If this is done more, then libspf.org will be favorite
in Google searches.

Thank you kindly.  Perhaps more people here could do this in a showing
of support.

Your website is very techie, and because I have a programming background
I understand all that you write.  Since I expect that SPF will be hot in the
next 6 months and you will receive many hits by mail administrators (without
a programming background).  To conclude here is my free tip:
make a home page or section with a functional description of libspf.

I shall produce something like that, thank you kindly for the ideas and
for your support.

Cheers,

James

Send us money!  http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html