Re: Why has Wayne stolen my domain?

2004-07-24 06:53:29
[James Couzens]
Subject: [spf-discuss] Why has Wayne stolen my domain?

How you claim that somebody stole something you never owned?
Correct title - "Why Wayne use domain name similar to my libspf.org".

Do you own LibSPF trademark ? Why nope ? Sorry - this is your fault.

For several weeks now I have been politely requesting that both Wayne
and Shevek desist from their use of the libspf2.org and libsrs2.org
domain names.

Continue to do so. Politely. Do not use unfair and anti-completive practice.
Improve your code. Add features. Provide A+ support.
Avoid posting emails like this one.
Users do not care about domain names conflict.

[...]
Wayne has managed to lie himself into believing that "libspf2" is not
misleading, and perhaps that works for him... however it does not for
me, and I REFUSE TO TOLERATE this retarded behavior ANY longer.  As for
Shevek I expect the same.

Hey.
Have you provided a link to www.libspf2.org as an alternative version of your
library?
Why do you expect Wayne and Shevek must do this?

FIY, whitehouse.COM still exists. Why do you expect libspf2 ownership changed?
What domain name you would like to propose Wayne and Shevek to use as
replacement?

Continue to work on your source code. Users will recognize your hard work.

--
Andriy G. Tereshchenko
TAG Software