Re: Why has [somebody] [alledgedly] stolen [somebody's] domain?

2004-07-26 15:37:49
Le mardi 27 Juillet 2004 00:18, Greg Connor a écrit :

I have tried to understand this and I am still unable to.  Are you
saying you have the exclusive right to use the name "libspf?"  If you
cared that much about the name, you probably would have registered it as
a trademark.

If the name "libspf2" is too close to "libspf" that is a *strong*
indication that the name "libspf" was not unique enough to start with.

If the number is the issue, I have suggested that James could possibly
purchase the "libspf3.org" domain ?             ;-)

(Person names removed from subject line to conform to Netiquette...)

--
Michel Bouissou <michel(_at_)bouissou(_dot_)net> OpenPGP ID 0xDDE8AC6E