Re: SPF will solve spam and punish spammers

2004-07-24 07:26:41
Le samedi 24 Juillet 2004 16:16, Roger B.A. Klorese a écrit :

I disagree totally about requirements to own a domain.

So do I.

That is absurd.
Your "minimum standards" turn this from a People's Medium into a
commercial exercise.  Why not allow only a dozen media companies to own
them?  After all, it works to your satisfaction, I'm sure, for radio and
television

And radio and T.V. are even more filled with commercials than email is filled
with spam. For the greatest profit of companies that own them. But alas I
haven't yet found a version of SpamAssassin that would compile on my TV
set :-(

The idea of minimum standards for domain ownership, at a minimum, is
ridiculous

Completely ridiculous, but I believe the case to be hopeless, so I'm just
happy I have a nice .autoplonk file :-} and don't lose more time on such
bullshit.

--
Michel Bouissou <michel(_at_)bouissou(_dot_)net> OpenPGP ID 0xDDE8AC6E