Re: Re: Military

2004-07-28 12:40:54
| As I have said I cannot think of a valid requirement to have an overly broad
| spf record. There are many ways around this.

I have observed over the past few months that many people
begin a statement of their position with

  "I cannot think of a requirement that applies to my
  situation to do X".

They then proceed to argue that X should not apply to
anyone, and that anyone who requires X is wrong.

I have found it more productive to see that other people's
requirements are often broader than my own, but that makes
their situation no less valid than mine.