Re: Case Sensitivity

2004-08-01 15:00:13
On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 22:50:12 +0200, Koen Martens <spf(_at_)metro(_dot_)cx> wrote:
</snip>

I read, thats why i posted, some 39 messages later  :-) I was not
singling any one individual out, so please dont take offense, it was
NOT targetted at any one person. I am more interested in forward
progress in general than any one particular implementation, i have a
vested interest in seeing this through, both personally and from a
business perspective, and the in-fighting does not help the community
at large understand the issues at hand.

Michael Weiner