Re: Case Sensitivity

2004-08-01 16:17:35
Le lundi 2 Août 2004 00:43, James Couzens a écrit :

Well I must apologize to everyone here [...]

Apologizing is strictly of no use if one who apologizes immediately residives.

So here I am everyone, taking the "high road".  I hope you are happy
Wayne, you've done a wonderful job of acting like an asshole.

1/ echo "jcouzens(_at_)6o4(_dot_)ca" >> ~/.autoplonk

2/ Enough is enough. This individual has deliberately and repetitively
violated the charter of this mailing-list, or any mailing-list or newsgroup,
and violated RFC1855 by his personal flames, attacks and insults against
other individuals.

Thus, I request from the list-owner that this individual should be immediately
kicked off this list.

--
Michel Bouissou <michel(_at_)bouissou(_dot_)net> OpenPGP ID 0xDDE8AC6E