Re: an other approach for SPF

2004-08-03 05:00:56
On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 01:16:33PM +0200,
 Michel Bouissou <michel(_at_)bouissou(_dot_)net> wrote
 a message of 40 lines which said:

This: http://spftools.infinitepenguins.net/register.php shows that
the .fr TLD is in a very poor position regarding SPF-enabled
domains, yep, we come as #36 with only 32 known SPF domains...

I do not know where do these figures come from but, in June 2004
(posted on the SPF mailing list), ".fr" had already more, 46 SPF
domains and certainly more today (not taking into account third-level
domains).

May be French people still hesitate between official libspf and really
official libspf2?