Re: Co-ordination of activities between MS and SPF for Sender-ID

2004-08-13 20:32:52
On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 07:59:52PM -0400, John Glube wrote:

| What's the story? In asking this question, I am not wanting to
| suggest any malice on anyone's part.
|
| I suspect what happened is that someone, in setting up the
| wizard simply read the wrong document.

Yeah, the contractors they hired to write the code probably
got handed the wrong spec.

Software business historians will note with interest that a
software development powerhouse sometimes chooses to outsource
software development projects.  Together with the "no more
free soda" rule and the $75 billion cash return, this marks
an interesting transition in the history of the company.

They know about the bug and have plans to fix it.