RE: Good Domain List one step closer to reality (actually two steps)

2004-08-16 04:22:10

John Glube wrote at Monday, August 16, 2004 2:00 PM :
However, everyone likes to sell goods and services to the
American consumer.

And it is relatively easy for American based internet service
providers to block all email coming from any one nation.

This is called racism.
Let's now put "Not for black" or "Not for Chinese" signs on ISP servers.
Welcome to world of freedom and equality  :-(

Presumption of innocence is an essential human right.
You are proposing to take this right away from some nations based on your bad
experience with a few people from them.

This can lead to absurd.
I've an example. After USA trade sanctions (over 700mln in possibly loses)
Ukraine has to require all CDs to be marked by IFPI (CID)
codes to prevent piracy.
http://www.licensing.philips.com/information/sid/
But this resulted that I was unable to receive a few CDs from one company
residing on One Way in Redmond, WA. (no kidding, true
story !)
They were treated as pirated. Nonsense.

Now you are proposing the same for emails. Unless you are marked with "Good"
tag - no way to deliver it.

--
Andriy G. Tereshchenko
Odessa, Ukraine