Re: Perfect Spam Blocking with SPF -- Update

2004-08-19 20:14:27
On Thu, 19 Aug 2004, David Lawless wrote:

like Godaddy.  I don't know ANYONE I want to correspond with who
needs to buy their domain for $9.95 ($3 for bulk purchased
domains; I'll bet $1 can be negotiated if you're willing to buy
1000+ domains).  If one turns up, I can whitelist it after giving
the correspondent hard time for registering with the bums!

Heh.  Most everybody I know has moved away from  Verisign, to one of the
'bums'.  Including me.  Not that I know you, or that we spend too much
time corresponding, I suppose.  :)

If GoDaddy can get me into the root servers for $7.95 a year, I don't
see why I should pay $35 to verisign for the same service.

You got something against saving?  At this rate, I need to save every penny
I can, so I can buy all the certs I'm going to need to send you the mail you
won't accept.

:)

Cheers,

-Tim

--
There are 10 types of people on Earth.  Those who understand binary, and those
who don't.