RE: Perfect Spam Blocking with SPF -- Update

2004-08-19 20:26:48
I guess the more you pay the better the service?  I bet not.
Domains should be free, or near free, or based on number of lookups.
Microsoft would pay much more than me!  That would be fair.

Guy

There are 10 types of people on Earth: those who know binary, those who know
trinary, and those who don't.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of Tim
Kennedy
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 11:14 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Perfect Spam Blocking with SPF -- Update

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004, David Lawless wrote:

like Godaddy.  I don't know ANYONE I want to correspond with who
needs to buy their domain for $9.95 ($3 for bulk purchased
domains; I'll bet $1 can be negotiated if you're willing to buy
1000+ domains).  If one turns up, I can whitelist it after giving
the correspondent hard time for registering with the bums!

Heh.  Most everybody I know has moved away from  Verisign, to one of the
'bums'.  Including me.  Not that I know you, or that we spend too much
time corresponding, I suppose.  :)

If GoDaddy can get me into the root servers for $7.95 a year, I don't
see why I should pay $35 to verisign for the same service.

You got something against saving?  At this rate, I need to save every penny
I can, so I can buy all the certs I'm going to need to send you the mail you

won't accept.

:)

Cheers,

-Tim

--
There are 10 types of people on Earth.  Those who understand binary, and
those who don't.

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta features
SPF and Sender ID.