Re: Perfect Spam Blocking with SPF -- Update

2004-08-20 11:24:39
On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 19:27:57 -0700, David Lawless wrote
  aq3zb2cp7bs(_at_)networksolutionsprivateregistration(_dot_)com

That's pretty easy to match out with a perl regex.  It's obvious
that spammers will gravitate to the ultra-low-cost registrars
like Godaddy.  I don't know ANYONE I want to correspond with who
needs to buy their domain for $9.95

Some people go through registrars like that just because they don't want to
give their money to Network Solutions, or don't want to deal with Network
Solutions' legendary bad customer service.