Re: Perfect Spam Blocking with SPF -- Update

2004-08-20 12:12:01
On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:46:11 -0400, David Brodbeck <gull(_at_)gull(_dot_)us>
wrote:

At work, we've been switching our domains from Network Solutions to Dotster to
save money and make them easier to manage.

Uh oh! Its a little off-topic but I happen to know that dotster sells customers' (or perhaps ex-customers') email addresses to spammers (they sold mine - dobes-dotster(_at_)dobesland(_dot_)com). Yes, thats how I learned that if they say 'We don't sell our CUSTOMERS' email addresses' then as soon as you close your account you may start receiving spam; after all, you're not a customer any more, right?

Try www.1and1.com, we've found them to be much, much better, while still having nice low price!

CU
Dobes