Re: Opening Debate on SPF vs. SenderKeys

2004-08-20 12:12:04
On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:56:06 -0400, Tim Kennedy wrote
I know you've been getting these emails, too, because I keep getting
your damn autoresponder.  On the up side, at least you know the AccuSPAM
autoresponder will work.  It's one thing you're good at.

I'm getting really sick of getting an autoresponse from him for every email I
post to the list...with an advertisement for AccuSpam, no less.  To me that's
downright antisocial, not to mention the irony of getting spammed by someone
pitching an anti-spam solution.