Re: Opening Debate on SPF vs. SenderKeys

2004-08-20 12:19:30
Tim Kennedy wrote:

I know you've been getting these emails, too, because I keep getting
your damn autoresponder.  On the up side, at least you know the
AccuSPAM autoresponder will work.  It's one thing you're good at.

No, it does NOT work. An autoresponder sending me a private message,
pretending I sent him a personally addressed email, in reply to a post I
made on the public mailing list, is seriously broken. Someone who wants to
peddle a product signing headers, should first learn how to interpret them
correctly!

- Mark

        System Administrator Asarian-host.org

---