Re: Opening Debate on SPF vs. SenderKeys

2004-08-20 12:24:58

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004, Mark wrote:

No, it does NOT work. An autoresponder sending me a private message,
pretending I sent him a personally addressed email, in reply to a post I
made on the public mailing list, is seriously broken. Someone who wants to

I was just trying to say something positive about AccuSPAM.  There's so
much negativity.  Even the AccuSPAM guy hasn't really said anything
positive about SenderKeys.  He just says negative things about SPF and
caller ID, and points out that with a few minor changes to every MUA on
the planet, all senders would be verified.  He certainly hasn't answered
most of the legitimate questions asked.

-Tim

--
There are 10 types of people on Earth.  Those who understand binary, and those
who don't.