Re: Opening Debate on SPF vs. SenderKeys

2004-08-20 11:01:33

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004, Tim Kennedy wrote:

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004, AccuSpam wrote:

Does any one have anything substantive to say about SPF vs. SenderKeys?

I'm skeptical about the true viability of an MUA based system.  Many of

Me again.  I forgot to ask if you have any plans to deal with the number
of large CRM installations used by large corporations, that send email
directly.  Like those used by financial institutions, and insurance
companies.  How would they implement senderkeys so they could send me
mail?  How would they deal with the bottleneck caused by the auto
email it to you.

Or is there an easy way to automagically set up my whitelist without a
lot of work?

-Tim

--
There are 10 types of people on Earth.  Those who understand binary, and those
who don't.